Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Tough Times; just not understanding

Dear Luke,

It has been tough times for me after changing jobs.  I worry everyday that I am able to continue to support you the best I know how.  I just am not understanding how to help.   My prays and long walks are my therapy.   It's summer time again, so the walk on the Golf Course sets me free for the moment.   I am working on seeing what it takes to relocate in order to find your medicine.  Its just not like days of old where you pack up the few items of clothing and your golf clubs jump in the car and drive.   We have a small enterprise running in the house with all the neat, new, cool, fun stuff; along with a basement full of who knows what.

I can say that I have been in touch with some old buddies that worked with me in attempt to figure this out.  Thank you for your understanding and I am sorry if I just don't get it.

Love ya,

Dad