Sunday, March 7, 2010

Out with Mono - That Sucks!

Dear Luke,   Now you have missed some school work and even had to miss some days are work.  I hope that you will have the focus necessary to dig in and get back on track with work.  You have the smarts and are really a hard worker when you mind is rested.   Keep up the rest and eating right, so you don't miss so much school.  I would tell you that you should invest in a short-term disability package that allows you to miss work for illness and get paid.  Otherwise, you might find yourself without work and without pay.  This would really suck when Mom is not there handing you twenties.   Get well; stay well; and work work your butt off.  Baseball is near and I am excited for a great pitching season.  It should be a blast!  I pray and hope that you get a chance to play again (I know I missed Basketball as soon as High School was over for me), enjoy the moments you get as a high schooler!

Love ya,

Dad