Sunday, March 14, 2010

What I learned today?

Dear Luke,

As you know, I read, search, and ask lots of questions of people.  This has been my job for 20 years.  Everyday I learn something new and in the computer industry are required to learn new stuff all the time.  You never stop learning...

So, I learned about your illness (chronic fatigue syndrome) also know as CFS.   I learned that you need to (as much as it pains you) using that drive, I know you have, to get up and do some exercising to help you sleep at night.  Also, you need to get some vitiman D ("sun light").  These two things like when you were a little boy help you to fight off viruses and can get you back on your feet. I sure miss that energy (you remember when I used to race you around the house, you always beat me!).

Dig deep Luke and fight this crap!

Love ya,

Dad